We are proud English Golden Retriever Breeders and currently have English Cream Golden Retrievers for sale!!
Home to the beautiful English Cream Golden Retriever.
Door step delivery available!!
This is our application if you are interested please send me an email and I'll send a form for you to fill out
Lily's White English Golden's Guardian (Forever Family) Program
Lily's White English Golden's
Heather, Rudy, Drew, Pete, and Lily
1633 hwy 7
Bismarck, AR. 71929
The intent of this agreement is to provide______________________________ (Guardian)with a English Golden Retriever at no purchase price in order for Lily's White English Golden's to have dog included in the Lily's White English Golden's breeding program.
• Guardian will pay Breeder a $1500.00 “good faith” security deposit. The “good faith” deposit will be returned in $500.00 increments with each litter whelped. This contract entitles Lily's White English Golden's up to, but no more than 4 litters prior to the dog reaching five years of age. A litter consist of 3 or more live puppies.
• At the end of the contract, the Guardian family will be compensated $1,000.00
• If Lily's White English Golden's decides to limit the breeding of the guardian dog to less than 4 breedings the remaining "good faith" security deposit and no other compensation $ will be returned to the Guardian family at the end of the 5 year contract. Ownership of this dog, _________________________remains the property of the Breeder, Lily's White English Golden's, for a period of five years or the completion of 4 litters, whichever occurs first. At that time, ownership will transfer to Guardian and dog will be spayed at Breeder’s expense. Guardian has no ownership or interest in any puppies produced by this dog. Guardian will take possession on_______/_______/_______with the responsibility to:
1. Safely confine dog by use of physical fence or leash.
2. Provide housebreaking by the age of nine months.
3. Keep the dog accustomed to periods of time in the crate daily, either sleeping or resting.
4. Provide adequate exercise daily, not allowing dog to become overweight as decided by Breeder in order to protect hips from hip dysplasia.
5. Provide basic obedience training: “come”, “sit”, “stay”, “stay back from door”, “crate”(no dashing out of doors), no jumping on people.
6. Feed approved food
7. Provide vet care as needed, including vaccinations at Guardian’s expense.
8. Keep dog free from fleas and other parasites in the most natural means possible, using chemical products only with Breeder approval.
9. Be available upon request with 24-hour notice for breeding purposes, testing, etc.
10. Contact Breeder immediately in the event of serious illness or accident, including severe diarrhea, loss of appetite, vomiting, etc.
11. Notify Breeder of any absences or vaccinations out of the local area in advance and give contacts for dog caretaker during absence. If available, Breeder will board for the Guardian family during these times.
12. Send copy of the bill for all vet visits to Breeder.
13. License dog with the county in which the dog resides and keep license current.
14. Keep female dog away from intact males while in season.
15. Maintain this contract even in the event that Guardian moves out of the area. 16. Guardian agrees to keep dog away from the floor or ground of public places such as pet stores, parks, dog parks, groomer and the floor of vet office until the DHPV series is complete (approximately 16 weeks). This is to prevent the puppy from getting parvo, a deadly disease to puppies.
17. Provide Breeder with pictures so that Breeder can update website.
20. Keep dog well socialized with other dogs and people of all ages.
Should the dog die of natural or accidental causes while in possession of the Guardian, this agreement shall terminate. Should the dog die while in the Breeder’s possession this agreement shall terminate, and Breeder shall provide Guardian with a replacement puppy from the next litter.
At any time that the Breeder finds non-compliance of this agreement, this contract terminates and Guardian shall immediately relinquish possession of the dog to the Breeder.
During the life of this dog, Guardian may return dog to Breeder at any time.
If Guardian has dog spayed or neutered without written consent of Breeder, Guardian will owe Breeder up to $20,000 for an adult English Golden Retriever two years or older and for loss of future litters. Any legal costs incurred to collect this payment will be paid by the Guardian.
If Guardian allows dog to be bred without written consent of Breeder, Guardian will owe Breeder $2500 for every puppy produced in the litter. Any legal costs incurred to collect this payment will be paid by the Guardian.
If Guardian fails to notify Breeder within 24 hours by both phone and email of a female beginning estrus (heat cycle) after the age of 18 months, Guardian will be required to pay for progesterone testing (approx. $150 for each test needed) every other day up to 12 days and transport dog to and from veterinarian until the time that female enters estrus.
1. Provide Guardian with a healthy puppy.
2. Approve Guardian’s choice of dog food.
3. Pay all veterinarian costs pertaining to reproduction. Guardian, is responsible for all non-breeding related expenses, including but not limited to vaccinations, deworming, flea and tick, food, and emergency vet expenses. 4. Pay for neuter or spay at the completion of contract or when Breeder deems the dog to not be needed for breeding, which ever occurs first.
5. Provide dog care support when requested for life of dog.
6. Provide information on detecting and caring for a dog in estrus(heat).
Print: Signature: Date:
Print: Signature: Date:
At Lily's White English Golden's, we believe every dog should be raised in a loving home and being a Guardian Family is an excellent way to have a beautiful English Cream Golden Retriever as a forever family pet at no expense. Since we do have such strong beliefs that each English Cream Golden deserves to be a member of a family, to continue our breeding program we rely on trustworthy, caring families who are selected to participate in our Guardian Program. This ensures that all of our future breeding dogs will be raised as a family member in a loving home environment.
The majority of Guardian Homes acquire their puppies at 8 weeks of age; however sometimes we have older females and males available. Adoption fees are waived for Guardian Families as acknowledgement for their participation. Your puppy will be the first or second “pick of the litter” and in exchange we retain breeding rights for the life of the Guardian Contract (4 successful breedings, 3 live puppies to age of 8 weeks).
For the birth of each litter, females return to Lily's White English Golden's for 7-8 weeks.
As a Guardian Family, you will be responsible for the dog’s wellness including: vet care, immunizations, socialization, proper diet, exercise... and most importantly being loved as a family pet! Any costs relating to health testing and breeding will be the responsibility of Lily's White English Golden's .
A Guardian Family must be willing and able to loan the dog back to us for health testing, usually 2 weeks during heat cycle for breeding purposes, 8 weeks whelping and raising puppies. After the dog is finished with their breeding career, she/he will be spayed/neutered by Lily's White English Golden's and the ownership of the dog will officially be transferred to the Guardian Family.
Our Guardian Homes are an integral part of Lily's White English Golden's community. We value their partnership greatly! We welcome you to ask any questions you might have about becoming a Guardian Family.
Lily's White English Goldens!